Home » Posts tagged 'Racial Unity'
Tag Archives: Racial Unity
Ok … I’m trying something new here. Instead of writing my post, I’ve got it in audio format so you can click on it above or below (Love Beyond Diversity) and listen while cleaning your room, getting dressed, or cooking breakfast. The written form will be found sometime today at Christ, My Righteousness, where Celucien has been posting on racial unity over the holiday season.
1. Scott McKnight exposes fundamentalism within the political Left.
2. Speaking of fundamentalism … What to make of this Greek Orthodox leader saying all non-Orthodox people are anathema?
4. Travis is an atheist (you can read his story here), but he has a cool blog and his response to the question “What is your favorite color?” is very interesting. It’s the epitome of a philosopher’s answer.
5. Might as well get used to Tony Jones promoting the inclusion of “our GLBT sisters and brothers” [GLBT: gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender]
6. The Atheist Revolution author Vjack informs us that the Atheist blog world is divided over Obama’s choice of Rick Warren. Vjack casually refers to Rick Warren as the “Christian extremist pastor,” then grounds his dislike of Rick on the ghost claim that Rick hates gays, muslims, and even moderate Christians.
7. A Pastor accused of murder claims innocence. His lawyer says evidence was suppressed, but the judge didn’t find any wrongdoing in the case.
8. Mike Fox making a plea not to look at evangelicals through President Bush and making a plea to change the name of the Southern Baptist Convention.