1. Scott McKnight exposes fundamentalism within the political Left.
2. Speaking of fundamentalism … What to make of this Greek Orthodox leader saying all non-Orthodox people are anathema?
3. I’ve contributed to a series on Racial Unity that my friend Celucien L. Joseph started at Christ, My Righteousness. Stay in tune over the next few weeks as contributors speak about Racial Unity.
4. Travis is an atheist (you can read his story here), but he has a cool blog and his response to the question “What is your favorite color?” is very interesting. It’s the epitome of a philosopher’s answer.
5. Might as well get used to Tony Jones promoting the inclusion of “our GLBT sisters and brothers” [GLBT: gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender]
6. The Atheist Revolution author Vjack informs us that the Atheist blog world is divided over Obama’s choice of Rick Warren. Vjack casually refers to Rick Warren as the “Christian extremist pastor,” then grounds his dislike of Rick on the ghost claim that Rick hates gays, muslims, and even moderate Christians.
7. A Pastor accused of murder claims innocence. His lawyer says evidence was suppressed, but the judge didn’t find any wrongdoing in the case.
8. Mike Fox making a plea not to look at evangelicals through President Bush and making a plea to change the name of the Southern Baptist Convention.
Thanks for the shout-out in this post! I have been following your blog, and I like where you are taking it so far, following both atheists and theists, and offering some philosophy. I look forward to more.
My pleasure Travis. Thanks for you kind comments. My hope is to foster understanding through respectful and thoughtful dialogue.